Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Last Blog Part Deux!

My favorite perspective on life is that it's a story. We are all the protagonists in our own stories with our own hopes, dreams, fears, and love. The people we meet in life may be major or minor characters, but they move the narrative that is our life along. You see while we are the main character in our lives, we are those minor characters in the lives of others, which seems like an easy concept to grasp, but sometimes its hard to let our egos be in the background. I myself forget sometimes that the people I meet are going through different versions of the same things that I am, they have different hurdles that may not seem large to me, but to them, they are a mountain. My favorite part of this class was getting a glimpse at everyone's stories. That is the purpose a myth. To look at someone else's story and feel and learn from it. It is such a powerful thing to open oneself up and let others see inside our worlds, and I thank everyone for letting me be a part of your story.

No comments:

Post a Comment